IT Infrastructure Management Services
- IT Hardware Maintenance Services for Desktops, Laptops, TC, Servers of Dell, HP, Acer, Lenovo, IBM , HCL, SUN and TPM.
- System Administration over all versions of Windows , Linux, Unix, Solaris, AIX etc.
- IT Hardware Maintenance Services for Peripherals of Epson, Wipro, Samsung, Canon, HP,TVSE Printronix and Lipi Data.
- Maintenance Services for Specialized Banking products Passbook Printers , CTS Scanners, QMS Systems, KIOSK’s etc.
- Data Recovery
- Software Services
IT Facility Management Services
- Call Management
- Connectivity Management
- Domain Management
- Network Management
- Bandwidth Management
- IT Security(gateway level & for Server/client)
- Asset Management
- Data Back-up Support
- Application Support (First Level).
Installation, Warranty and Post Warranty Support for all OEM’s
PC, Peripheral and Entry Level Server Installation and provide warranty support and post
warranty support for all OEM’s
IT Network Management Services
- Monitoring and Maintenance of active and passive network components Including CISCO, D-Link Routers, Catalysts etc.
- Monitoring and maintenance of LAN / WAN network including Cabling and Deployment of engineers.
- Migration of Client and server role
The client-server characteristic describes the relationship of cooperating programs in an application. The server component provides a function or service to one or many clients, which initiate requests for such services. Servers are classified by the services thy provide. For example , a web server serves web pages and a file server serves a computer files. A shared resource may be any of the server computers software and electronic components, from programs and data to processors and storage devices. The sharing of resources of a server constitutes a service.
A peer-to-peer network is designed around the notion of equal Peer nodes simultaneously functioning as both “clients” and “servers” to the other nodes on the network. This model of network arrangement differs from the client–server model where communication is usually to and from a central server. A typical example of a file transfer that uses the client-server model is the File Transfer Protocol(FTP) service in which the client and server programs are distinct: the clients initiate the transfer, and the servers satisfy these requests
Security Solutions Including Virus Protection.
There are different type of network attacks May take place mentioned below in active and passive category , Networks are subject to attacks from malicious sources. Attacks can be from two categories: “Passive” when a network intruder intercepts data traveling through the network, and “Active” in which an intruder initiates commands to disrupt the network’s normal operation.
Have ample capabilities to track and rectify effectively
|Data modification||Port scanner|
|DNS spoofing||Idle scan|
|Man in the middle||Encryption|
|ARP poisoning||Traffic analysis|
|Format string attack|